Our dancers have done extremely well in this year’s 2018 Tunbridge Wells Dance Festival and Hastings Dance Festival.
- 3rd – Ballet solo 9yrs, Eloise Clarke
- 4th – Ballet solo 10yrs , Maisie Buss
- 2nd – Ballet solo 11yrs, Hannah Whichcord
- 4th – Ballet solo 14yrs, Enya Turner
- 2nd – Character solo 14yrs, Enya Turner
- 4th – Character solo 11yrs, Tabitha Field
- 3rd – Tap solo 11yrs, Maggie Gill
- 4th – Character solo 16 & 0ver, Caitlin Large
- 4th – Character Duet 10yrs, Mae Sims & Emily Whichcord
- 4th – Ballet Duet 10yrs, Maisie Buss & Olivia Moore
- 3rd – Character Duet 14yrs, Tabitha & Francesca Field
- 2nd – Character Duet 21 & under, Caitlin Large & Hannah Foster
- 3rd – Character Duet 21 & under, Elisabeth Kommu & Gracie- May Turner
- 2nd – Character Trio 10yrs & under, Annie Pinto Pereira, Lillian Vale & Josephine Armstrong
- 4th – Character Quartet 10yrs & under, Eloise Clarke, Natasha mellon, Shona Paulin & Zara Mwesigwa
- 1st – Character Quartet 21yrs & under, Moira Gonzales, Elisabeth Kommu, Caitlin Large & Beatrix Turner
- 3rd – Classical Group 21yrs & under, Southborough School of Dance
- Junior Ballet Bursary entry – Elise Clarke & Hannah Whichcord
- Junior Tap Bursary entry, Maggie Gill
- HASTINGS FESTIVAL DANCE FESTIVAL
- 1st – Character Quartet 21 & under, Moira Gonzales, Elisabeth Kommu, Caitlin Large & Beatrix Turner
- 1st – Character duet 21 & under, Gracie-May Turner & Elisabeth Kommu
- 2nd – Character duet 21 & under, Caitlin Large & Hannah Foster
- 2nd – Ballet solo 12 yrs, Verity Britton
- 3rd – Character solo 12yrs, Verity britton
17yr old James Large continues to enjoy his life at the Upper School Royal Ballet. James has a promising future ahead of him and he is working consistently hard in order to pursue his dream in becoming a Principal Dancer in the future! He has recently returned from San Francisco Ballet School where he was invited for 4 weeks intensive study.
Past pupils’ success.
Scarlet Faro – Kate Simmons ballet school.
Isis Clegg-Vinell continues to do well in her gymnastic career, and has travelled the world showing her gymnastic ability in music video, and promotional work. She is currently with Cirque de Solieu
Joanna Bearman – 2 years at the Royal Ballet on the Senior Associates course. Accepted into Northern Ballet School.
Charlotte Duberry – Marcel Morceux Mime & Choreographic institute. Now freelances and choreographs for various companies.
Zoe Snowball, Hannah Spencer, Ashleigh Threadgold and Gabrielle Walker have all successfully auditioned for various children’s Ballet Companies at various times during their training at Southborough School of Dance.
Lucia Battain – Saturday Associates at ‘The Place’ for Contemporary style.Successfully auditioned for Rambert School and begins her training in Sept 2016. She is currently continuing her studies at Rambert.
Zoe Snowball has danced with the National Youth Ballet, and English Youth Ballet performing in their production of Nutcracker. She has also danced in their specially adapted version of the ballet, Giselle.
Nicola Theobald – Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance.